Cambridge Energy Group Limited was founded in June of 2006 by the Company’s CEO, Sherman Bryant. The Company was created when Mr. Bryant, and the TIBRA Group LP, developed strategies for various clients to reduce U.S. dependency on foreign oil, decrease carbon fuel emissions, and improve cash flow by reducing fuel and asset life cycle costs.
History and Milestones since 2007
- 2012 -- Cambridge Energy Group, through its subsidiary CE FLNG, LLC, receives authorization from the Department of Energy (DOE) to export up to 8 million metric tons to Free Trade Agreement (FTA) countries.
- 2012 -- CE launches China LNG Market at ECF Asia LNG Summit 2012 in Shanghai, China.
- 2012 -- Cambridge Energy Group officially lists on Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX).
- 2012 -- CE obtains pending approval from DOE for Long Term Exportation of 2 mtpa of LNG from the USA to Free Trade Agreement (FTA) countries.
- 2012 -- CE executes MOU with Freepoint Commodities for delivery of Natural Gas and LNG offtake.
- 2012 -- CE Launches Caribbean LNG Market at 12th Annual Caribbean Energy Conference.
- 2012 -- Bermuda Government issues Approval in principal for the Bermuda LNG Project.
- 2011 -- CE enters LOI with BELCO for LNG + IPP project submits $430M preliminary projects financing commitment proposal.
- 2011 -- CE invited to attend the RBC MLP Conference.
- 2011 -- CE executes (USD $5.0M /10M Kina) contract with Kikori Pipeline Gas Association for 10MW power plant development in PNG.
- 2011 -- Bermuda Government grants approval in principal to import LNG.
- 2011 -- Cambridge Energy Holdings LLC formed as a part of the restructure.
- 2011 -- CE restructures to form Cambridge Energy Group Limited as the ultimate parent.
- 2011 -- CE meets with DOE, US Coast Guard, MARAD; submits formal request for ruling on regulation framework to FLNG Deepwater Port.
- 2011 -- CE enters into agreement and discussions with Freepoint Commodities.
- 2011 -- CE enters into agreement discussions Wilhelmsen Ship Management for LNG ship management.
- 2011 -- FUGRO completes Pipeline and (Floating) FLNG Location Study for CE.
- 2011 -- Elpaso SONAT complete Elba Express, Cypress Pipeline Assessment for CE.
- 2011 -- CE enters into discussions with U.S. Department of Energy regarding a deepwater LNG Export Facility.
- 2010 -- CE enters MOU with PNG Power LTD for Integrated LNG+IPP project; submits $550M preliminary projects financing commitment proposal.
- 2010 -- CE forms CE PNG Limited for Pacific LNG opportunities.
- 2009 -- CE finalizes agreement with National Grid, bringing its total natural gas marketing contracts to eighteen (18).
- 2008 -- CE executes first gas trade with Southern Company Services.
- 2008 -- CE executes a credit and credit support agreements with Credit Suisse/NECC for natural gas trading operations.
- 2007 -- CE receives approval authorization for import/export of 48 Bcf LNG by US Dept. of Energy to and from Canada and Mexico.
- 2007 -- Cambridge Energy LLC or CE formed as a limited liability company in the State of Georgia.